Omaha, United States
Omaha is a city in the U.S. state of Nebraska. This city is known for its pioneer history, museums and cultural centers. It is also famous for its contemporary buildings and artifacts. The history of the city is so wide and interesting that it attracts everyone.
Places to visit:
- Omaha’s Henry Doorly Zoo and Aquarium–Omaha’s Henry Doorly Zoo exhibits Scott aquarium, hubbard Gorilla Valley, kingdoms of the night and Simmons Aviary. It is also a member of the World Association of Zoos and Aquariums.
- Old Market- It has unique shops, restaurants and pubs and places for entertainment.
- Lauritzen Gardens/ Kennewick Park- It is a seasonal botanical Garden with flowers on display.
- Durham Museum- Durham Museum is a place which was built to preserve and display the history of the United States' western region.
- Heartland of America Park- Heartland of America Park is a man-made lake with fountains and you can enjoy boat ride here.
- Joslyn Art Museum- Joslyn Art Museum has various galleries, a theater & a café. A perfect outing spot for a family.
- Gene Leahy Mall- It is a pedestrian Mall and has beautiful Lagoons and Garden.
- Lake Manawa- It is a lake with a huge park by its side; you can do camping and hiking here.
- Fun-Plex Water Park and Rides
Places to stay:
- Hilton Omaha- Hilton has a modern outlook. It provides facilities like spa, a pool & free shuttle.
- Magnolia Hotel Omaha- Magnolia Hotel is one the most popular hotels with great rooms & suites, along with free Wi-Fi, breakfast & airport shuttle service.
- Double Tree by Hilton Hotel- Double tree by Hilton is lodging with a chophouse restaurant, business center, free Wi-Fi & airport shuttles.
- Hyatt Place Omaha Downtown/ Old Market Area- Hyatt Place offers a very relaxed stay, offering free Wi-Fi, breakfast, with a gym & 24/7 dining.